Saturday, May 23, 2009

Finally Productive!

For whatever reason, I was feeling blue last week and did not want to do anything but take a nap. Well, I have finally gotten over my "blue funk". And let me say, it's about time since there are only 3 full days of school left until summer! Yikes!! I better get busy! Here it part of what happened this week:

1. I have gotten several things marked off my list. Well, I actually had 1 list and 3 sticky notes full. I am down to just 1 list now, so I am making progress!
2. I filled all of the PTA positions for next school year. Yeah!
3. We sold the van to a sweet young couple. Yahoo!!!
4. We cleaned out Larry's closet. Whew! That was hard work. I was not able to get rid of the awful blue shirt, but he did let go of many other items that had overstayed their welcome in our closet.
5. We had a moderately successful garage sale and finally all those sacks of stuff we didn't want are sold or taken to Goodwill.

I accomplished a lot more little things, but you really don't care about all of that. You know how it is, we all have little things to pick up, drop off, buy, mail, bake, email, pay for, put away, wash, dry, plant, water, file...sleep.

No comments: