Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1st Day of School

Well, hello to both of my readers! I know, I know I have not posted in forever. But my summer job has kept me quite busy. Being the Entertainment Director for a zoo is quite challenging! The monkeys are always jumping on the furniture, the lions just want to lay around and the penguins just want to swim all summer long. By the time I got the bears fed, the stinky elephants bathed and the birds to quit chattering, I was exhausted!

But, school officially started Monday. Can I hear 3 cheers? Hip Hip Hooray!

It was a great first day for the kids. They all love their teachers and have some of their friends in their classes. Zac loves being the BMOC and Logan says "3rd grade is wonderful *sigh*". Lily is very excited to do big kids things like PE and music.

I promise that I will try to start posting again. Hopefully it will be easier with the kids in bed by 8:30pm. But now, I'm off to look over more school papers to sign. Don't you just love all that back to school paperwork? Filled out in triplicate? NOT.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

First day of school...ahhhh! They are getting too big, Deanna. Give them big hugs from Houston!!