Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday Update

Wednesday. Half way through the school week. I have all of those first of school papers to fill out and there seem to be more every day. PTA meetings. Church meetings. Committee meetings. Busy, busy, busy. But this is a week like every other school week. Or is it? Homework is not too heavy yet. Sports games have not started yet. It is going to get much more hectic!

But tomorrow will be a great day for the Texas Tolleson's to take a few moments to chill out. Literally. Tomorrow we start to fill the large hole in our backyard. And that water is going to be cold! I'm not sure who is more excited - the kids or Larry! We began this project sooo many months ago but the actual time to build it has only been 3 weeks. Wow! I will post a picture when it is full. I love how it has turned out! It is so hard to pick out materials and hope they will look good together, but we did it!

I know that is not an exciting update for today, but that is all I have in me today. I need a physical and spiritual revival, but I think Zachery will be providing part of that soon. He has some specific ideas of things he wants to start studying. I love that kid. He sure keeps me on my feet as a child of God. It is quite a wonder how your attitude and actions change when you realize just how closely someone is watching you.

Who is watching you?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I have a Grace who is watching me...all the time.
Here at our new church, we started a daily bible study...the whole church. Just a little bit each day, but Grace picked up a book, too. Yeah, she is better at it than me. Everyday...on the ball. Now I want to do better. Sometimes I think God gave us children to make us want to be better people, so that they will be great!!
Love those Tolleson kids!

Anonymous said...

Good reminders ladies. Kids do make us better try to be better, for sure!