Thursday, March 25, 2010

Many Moons

Yes. It's true. I have been a very bad blogger. So, to the one person that keeps up with the Texas Tolleson's...sorry. I can't really say it will get any better though. It is now baseball season and that means that our life is torn in three different directions almost nightly.

So, to catch you up on the past few months:
Thanksgiving - here in Texas
Christmas - it was fantastic! Gotta love Santa!
New Years - Had a great time with friends!
My 35-ish birthday - yippee.
Lily's 7th birthday - really? Wow that was fast! She had her first sleepover party.
Logan got glasses. No. He is not happy about it, but he looks cute!
Spring Break - We worked all week around the house, warmed up the pool and swam.
Zac got braces. Again. If you have not started saving for your kids. Start.

And now it's baseball season. Lily is a Diamond Girl again with her friends, playing in Colleyville. Logan is on the Crossmen playing in Hurst. And Zachery is on the Junior Hawks playing in Hurst. Sounds easy since both boys play in Hurst, but it's not. Both boys also play tournaments in a different city each weekend. That is when it gets confusing. Whoever said "it takes a village to raise a child" really knew what they were talking about! As the season goes on, I will try to post some pictures of the kids playing ball.

That's all for tonight since I have to get the last kiddo in bed. Hopefully you will hear from me again before too many moons go by.

1 comment:

Mihills Family Blog said...

Come on now...I know I'm not the only one who reads your blog!!

I don't know how you do it...being pulled in so many directions. Good luck!!

Debbie