Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Groundhog Day

Today feels just like the movie "Groundhog Day". You know the one where the same things happen day after day after day? Well, we are missing school again today... for the fifth time in a week! They were out Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday last week and now again today. I cannot remember ever being out this much for bad weather when I was a kid. SO not fair! I would have enjoyed it then!

Last week we made cookies, played outside, played video games, I taught them how to play rummy, watched movies, exercised, did laundry... It was some combination of the list every day. The kids loved it! And truth be told, I did too. I love cuddling up with my big babies. Those opportunities don't come around as often now that they are getting older. So, what will we do today? The same things. It's Groundhog Day. Again!

No comments: