Monday, February 7, 2011

Yes, I Know.

Oh, and yes, I know it has almost been a year since I last posted. Sorry. What can I say? Life get's in the way sometimes. I am not even going to try to catch up. I will however give you a quick rundown on what is going on at our house.

Larry - Working. Loves his new office space. (I'll blog about that later.) Hunting season is over and baseball season is gearing up. He will be coaching Logan's team.
Deanna - Decorating, simplifying, and scrapbooking (finally!). Not necessarily in that order.
Zachery - Baseball, learning percussion instruments for middle school band and texting.
Logan - Basketball, piano and about to start baseball again.
Lily - Gymnastics, getting her eye poked and about to start softball again.

I'm sure there are more interesting details, but it's been a long day taking care of my Lily and I'm tired. I'll try to post again soon. Sorry, no promises.

No comments: