Sunday, February 1, 2009

Addiction

Hi. My name is Deanna and I am addicted.

It started just about one month ago. Larry was pressuring me to try it. He liked it and he knew I would too. I resisted as long as I could but, what could I do when he bought it for me? I am weak.

I have never had anything like it in my life! It is so easy. So smooth. I use it first thing in the morning, all through the day, and I keep it by my bed at night. The kids want to try it, but I won't let them touch it! I didn't think I would like it so much.

My addiction? My iphone.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Me too! I love mine & really don't think I could ever live without it!

Brandon said...

Hi, my name is Brandon and I'm an iPhoneaholic.

Deanna said...

It is so nice to know that I am not alone. Thanks for the support!