Monday, February 2, 2009

Poor Logan

Cough. Sniff. Cough, cough, cough.
Cough. Sniff. Cough, cough, cough.
Cough. Sniff. Cough, cough, cough.

This has been the pattern for poor little Logan today. I kept him home from school because he did not sleep at all last night because of all the coughing. I made him rest today. He was bored, but he did not mind having to play extra video games!

He just started running a low grade fever tonight and he is still coughing. I feel awful, but there is only so much medicine you can give a little boy. I'm sure it will be a rough night for him. I guess tomorrow will be a doctor day.

May"the prayer offered in faith make the sick person well." James 5:15
Please raise little Logan up in prayer.

1 comment:

Kipi said...

So sorry Logan is sick! This may sound weird, but it worked for my brother at Christmas and for Brooklyn last week. Before he goes to bed tonight rub a good bit of Vicks Vapor Rub on the bottoms of his feet and have him put socks on. I laughed at my mom when she told me about it, but it worked. Who knew?