Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Lily!


It is so hard to believe that my baby girl is 6 today. You know, she was just born yesterday. Well, it seems like yesterday to me. Lily is such a delightful girl. She is smart, loves to read and sing (especially Hannah Montana and praise songs). She loves clothes (especially clothes that are sparkly or twirly), shoes, and things for her hair. She loves to jump high on the trampoline and ride her bike. She is a beautiful girl that makes my heart sing every day.

I look forward to seeing her grow for 6 more years. Happy birthday Skippy Lou!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Tell Lily Happy Birthday for me! Miss Presley will be there Saturday!!

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Lily!!! She takes after her great Mama! :)

Anonymous said...

nicepussy I would love nudesof her now