Thursday, February 26, 2009

Uneventful Life

Welcome to my un-eventful life. After the hustle and bustle of the holidays I have gotten to just relax and get a few things done around the house. Like laundry, filing that huge pile on the desk, cleaning out closets, reading, recycling all of those catalogs from Christmas, sewing repairs, scrapbooking, gardening, cooking dinner...just stuff.

The kids are doing great in school. Zac is trying out for the talent show tomorrow. He has been practicing playing his guitar and singing "This Land is Your Land". (It is a patriotic themed show.) Logan got to have "sock day" today in class as a reward for extra good behavior. And Lily keeps telling me all sorts of facts like how to brush my teeth and that we should not drink too many drinks with sugar in them. (A dentist visited her class this week.)

All three are practicing ball gettting ready for the season to start on Monday. Oh, so if you are looking for Larry or I, we will be at the ballfields until May.

And really, that is it. That is why I have not blogged in a week. Nothing special. Just day to day. But isn't that nice? At least for a while.

No comments: