Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

This has been such a wonderful day! Larry began my day by cooking me blueberry pancakes and bacon. I never cook bacon because it is so messy, but I love it - Yummy! Then I opened my presents that included sunglasses, a new gray sweatshirt ( I know that thrills you Jen!) and a new purse that matches my van! I am such a lucky girl to have a husband that spoils me so much.

Then I went shopping with birthday money and found some great shoes and pants. Larry and I went to lunch. Together. Just the two of us. And then mom and I went to see Twilight. I love a good romance. Ahhh.

And all day long I have received phone calls and facebook messages from friends and family. Today, I feel very loved. And very young. 38 is great! Thanks everyone!

No comments: