Friday, January 2, 2009

Wii are Family

Logan asked Santa for a Wii for Christmas. I'm so glad that he has been a good boy. Mostly. Santa granted his wish. Yeah for us! We have had so much fun with the Wii. It is a great system for our entire family. Logan is great with baseball. Zac drives the best in Mario Kart. Lily's bowling skills rock! They all have something they are best at playing.

Well, not all of us. Larry and I are getting our tails kicked by a bunch of kids!!! We have been playing after the kids go to bed, just to practice. We laughed so hard last night trying our best to figure out how in the world Lily can get so many strikes and spares in bowling. We tried dancing, flipping our feet up, jumping, twirling, twisting our arms the wrong way...we even tried singing her song about a "wearing pink satin dress"! Larry drew the line at actually wearing a pink satin dress!

Did our scores improve to meet hers? Nope. Not even close. But as a consolation prize we got Wii shoulder. It is sooooo sad to say I'm sore from playing a video game!

As another consolation prize, I also received a New Years resolution. To exercise. It sounds so easy, but I don't enjoy it. But I do enjoy spending time with my family and I do not want anything to slow me down. Especially not Wii shoulder.

No comments: