Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Change of Heart

I have been VIOLATED!!!

Sometime between Friday night at 6pm and Monday morning at 7:40am, someone stole items from my car. We always lock it, but we must have forgotten just once. It could have been at Walmart, the ball park, church or home. (Who would steal from church-goers?) I first realized that my cd's were missing. Then I noticed that my phone charger, headset, sunglasses and Larry's old sunglasses were also missing.

How dare they???

Those were MY things!!!

Those were all of my favorite cd's. Amy Grant, Acappella, Zoe Group.
Those were Lily's favorite cd's. Dora, Veggie Tales, Silly songs.

There were many other valuable things in my car that they did not take. They did not take the Dora umbrella. Or the wet wipes. Or the baggie full of gum. Or my gold PTA volunteer badge. Or my store coupons. Thank goodness they did not take the store coupons. I would have had to track them down!!!

Well, they were probably disappointed by my selection of cd's, but I hope they enjoy listening to them. Maybe they will have a change of heart.

2 comments:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Hey! I'm so sorry to hear about the robbery! That has happened to Mr. Brownstone a few times...it stinks!

I didn't know you had a blog! It looks like it's pretty new. Will look forward to coming back here.

Jill or Jenn can fill you in on who I am if you don't know!

Being a Star said...

Hey deanna, so glad to see you have a blog. I can't believe lilly is in kindergarden time flies. Michelle Star